Shop information | Other Information
17/18 South Street , Chichester
SXW, GB - PO19 1EJ
Modern Menswear Boutique.
Hansfords is an independent family business dating back to 1908.
1908 Joscelyn Hansford, opened a clothing store for "young men and men of youth” and gave it the family name.
Today Hansfords Menswear continues to flourish as an established and well-respected modern menswear for all occasions based in the popular city of Chichester, West Sussex.
We are just showcasing a small selection of products on this site...
1. In these Terms & Conditions In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: The "Carrier" means provider of delivery services chosen by the Company to provide delivery services to Customers. The "Company" means Hansfords Menswear. The "Customer" means a person who has placed an Order with the Company. "Order" means an order made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions on an Order Form or by other written or electronic means containing similar information to an Order Form, or by telephone and in each case accompanied by full payment including, where applicable, payment for postage and packing, and for transit insurance. "Order Form" means a pre-printed order form issued by the Company or copy of such a form.
2. Receipt Of Orders The placing of an Order by a Customer shall constitute an offer to the Company to purchase goods at the current price advertised by the Company. The Company shall have an absolute discretion as to whether or not to accept that offer.
3. Offer and Acceptance If the Company decides not to accept an offer made according to the terms of Clause 2. above, it shall inform the Customer accordingly and, depending on your method of payment (see point 5), refund or return to the Customer all monies included with the Order, or those sums relating to that part of the Order which is not accepted.
4. Availability of Stock The Company shall endeavour to supply any and all items ordered. However, the Company reserves the right not to supply any or all items ordered by a Customer if the same are not available.
5. Payment For payments made by all major credit and debit cards, payment is processed by us at the point the goods have been dispatched. With respect to payments made by Paypal, payment is processed at the point the order is confirmed.
6. Time of Delivery The Company shall endeavour to ensure that a Customer's Order is dispatched at the time requested by that Customer. Where the Company is unable to dispatch an Order at the time requested by a Customer, that Order shall be dispatched as close to the time requested as is reasonably possible, whether this is earlier or later than the time requested.
7. Title and Risk Title to and risk in the items ordered by the Customer shall pass to the Customer on delivery to the Customer(s) premises once full payment has been received by the Company. 8. Guarantees and limitation of liability
8.1. If a Customer is not satisfied with any item supplied to them by the Company, he or she may return that item to the Company for a replacement or refund.
8.2. The Company's liability for any and all purposes including loss consequential to a breach of these Terms and Conditions or if any item supplied is in any way unsatisfactory shall be limited to a maximum of the value paid by the Customer to the Company.
9. Repayments due to Customers Where the Company is liable to repay any amount to a Customer under these Terms and Conditions, that repayment shall take the form of a cheque or card refund for all sums. Goods returned to our shops that were purchased online will be refunded with the same form of payment, as originally used to buy the item. For example the payment card, or PayPal Goods returned via carrier for refund, will be refunded within 3 to 5 days of the goods arriving back with us. Please note that banks take longer to process refunds than purchases, so there may be a delay of several days before your refund appears on your card statement
10. Cancellation and Variation of Orders If you wish to cancel or are considering cancelling a product you have ordered from us please be aware of the following terms that apply: Cancellation prior to dispatch will be processed immediately by us. However, please note that there will be a time delay with regards to the refund appearing on your statement, if you have paid for your order using Paypal You have rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. We will comply with this legislation and will always do our utmost to ensure your expectations are satisfied Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, specially made orders or for hygiene reasons underwear, Any item with a seal, where this has been broken Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: Please contact us as soon as possible if your product has been damaged in transit, has a fault or is incorrect. This can be done by post, email, or telephone. We will cover the cost of your return, or arrange collection if the problem was our fault, but you need to receive our authorisation first Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within 14 calendar days from the day after you receive the goods or services in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel. Products should be returned in or with their original packaging at your cost within 30 days from when you received your order This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Full details of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product if that is agreeable to you. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or by cheque (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return or for which we arrange collection, as outlined above Where we deliver products to a third party in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us
11. Terms and Conditions
11.1. These Terms and Conditions shall override all other contractual terms other than those implied under sections 12 and 14 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. 12.2 Force Majeure. The Company shall not be liable for failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions owing to any act or event beyond its control including but not limited to natural disasters, Acts of God, riots, civil commotion, strikes, shortage of supplies, lock-outs, industrial action, war, disease or fire. The Customer may, upon notice in writing to Hansfords, terminate these Terms and Conditions in the event that any such act or event prevents the Company from performing its obligations hereunder for more than thirty (30) consecutive days.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
CONCERNS ABOUT OUR ONLINE MATERIAL If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
ASSURANCE Be assured we appreciate your custom and will do all possible to ensure you enjoy a secure experience that will encourage you to visit us again in the future. If your require further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org